This patient presented with unilateral rhinorrhea. What is the diagnosis?
A- Nasal foreign body
C- Pituitary tumor
D- Skull fracture
Chose your answer?
Source: New England Journal of Medicine
- herberrt1 likes this
- tender-comrade answered: C
- nhaler answered: E or A
- whatchasayy answered: b
- tansb reblogged this from fuckyeahmedicine
- hailmusic answered: E-Sinusitis
- gpham88 answered: A
- visionaire61 said: Sorry, Rhino = nose, -rrhea = discharge Is it sinusitis?
- visionaire61 answered: rhino = nose
- silent-waters answered: Skull fracture. [D]..?
- fuckyeahmedicine posted this