Source: New England Journal of Medicine
What endocrine diagnosis is affecting the identical twin on the right side of the image?
B- Addison’s disease
C- Cushing’s syndrome
Chose your answer?
- sandythesamuraihealstheworld reblogged this from fuckyeahmedicine
- beaeiou likes this
- avocadoavocado answered: E
- iwillnotoverthinkthis likes this
- iwillnotoverthinkthis answered: Hypogonadism?
- jazzzzzzz answered: cushing sumdrome
- circuitbird answered: swelling in the chest area and decreased body hair leads me to hypogonadism, since he appears to have some feminization going on there
- gabbytron reblogged this from fuckyeahmedicine
- lymecrayn answered: Hypogonadism…?
- apeksha answered: D- Hypogonadism
- andrewingcomd answered: D
- drwienz answered: hypogonadism
- lol answered: C
- hazyasaugust answered: Hypogonadism.
- julianparaiso answered: letter E
- tansb reblogged this from lungcrackles
- coklatsusu answered: D
- lambchopss answered: b
- thejoeshow answered: E?
- ninomblr said: E
- jcgenespinosa answered: C
- vinehearts answered: D
- doghousereilly answered: Hypogonadism
- playoninfiniterepeat answered: D
- eeskaatt answered: D
- piiineapple answered: E
- defragmented answered: D!
- nephrolithiasis answered: gynecomastia, more hair on head, less on body… D
- christinechronicles answered: I’d say C? gynecomastia?
- lilybraun answered: c - cushing’s syndrome
- yupitsdre answered: c- cushing’s syndrome
- theriverwasred answered: c
- lungcrackles likes this
- lungcrackles reblogged this from fuckyeahmedicine
- lungcrackles answered: D I guess
- starhunter answered: I’d say E, Hypothyroidism
- fuckyeahmedicine posted this